Brief History: He achieved his National Diploma in Architecture in 1992 and has worked in all spheres of the Architectural industry since then. His Experience includes: Architectural Practice, Municipal Building Inspector, ArchiCad user since 2001, 3D-Rendering Studio, CAD-Trainer (ArchiCad & Caddie), Project/Contract Management, Building Contractor (Construction & Joinery), Project Costing & Tenders.
Francois is an experienced ArchiCad user and a qualified Graphisoft Registered Consultant for ArchiCad 13 (Jan. 2010) & ArchiCad 14 (Jan. 2011) which is an international certification and the result of a career long commitment to excellence & growth.
Through the services of MultiCad Design Solutions he aims to enhance the transition of many Architectural practices to full implementation of BIM through ArchiCad’s BIM solution.
MultiCad Design Solutions CC.
Registered Graphisoft SA Solution Centre, Western Cape Regional Office (Sales, Support, Training & Templates) || Graphisoft Registered Consultant. || Architecture & 3D Modeling & Rendering.
Our services include the following:
Graphisoft Registered Consultant
- ArchiCAD installation & setup.
- Compilation of: Office CAD standards and Templates.
- CAD Team setup and ArchiCAD skills Training.
- Setup of Pilot project files and media.
- CAD studio & Project Workflow management.
- BIM Server & Project Hosting Services
- end user product sales
- service contract end user services
- support and training activities on product sales
- support and training activities on service contracts
- support to regional educational and professional institutions
- educational institutions lecturing and student support
Service Contract Services
- version upgrade
- technical updates
- version upgrade training
- technical support access
- discounted training attendance
- onsite services on upgrades, updates and support
- Consulting & outsourcing services to assist with:
- Project Design & working drawing production.
- 3D Modelling & Rendering for presentations & marketing
Please visit our site. Click Here.